Profile of Success
We are pleased to welcome Tim Down as the newest senior member on our team. He is an Associate Broker uniquely qualified with over 33 years of professional real estate experience. Tim has a strong background in the marketing and sale of commercial, industrial and investment properties, development land as well as farms and ranches, executive estates and waterfront residences.
He brings a wealth of expertise and knowledge from his various senior management roles throughout BC. He has an extensive, strategic network of real estate professionals and clients across Canada which will be of benefit to all our past, current and future clients.
He is an accredited real estate professional who remains actively involved in the real estate industry and currently serves on the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board’s Commercial Division. He has an unrivalled knowledge and understanding of both residential and commercial property valuation, appraisal, property assessment and corporate consulting.
Tim can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at 250.864.9140.
- Principal and Managing Broker; NAI Commercial Okanagan
- Vice President Real Estate Advisory and Transaction Services; Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
- Vice President; Colliers International
- Senior Supervisory Appraiser; BC Assessment Authority
- Founding Chair; Okanagan Mainline Real Estate Board’s Commercial Zone
- Past Chair; BC Commercial Council
- Director & Professional Practice Committee; Okanagan Mainline Real Estate Board
- Appraisal Institute of Canada (AACI, P. App)
- International Association of Assessing Officers (CAE)
- CCIM Institute (CCIM)
- Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (CLHMS)
- Real Estate Institute of BC (RI)